A Cut Above is a growing company based in Ottershaw, Surrey dealing with all aspects of Arboriculture. We work with domestic & commercial clients, contracts, councils and utilities. We heavily invest in our team and their training, as personal development is very important to us. Our team is our biggest asset, so taking care of them is our priority.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Salary: Competitive - based on experience
Term: Full time (PAYE)
• Government Pension Scheme
• 28 days holiday (bank holidays included)
• Equipment, PPE and uniform provided
• Optional overtime
• Continuous professional development (CPD) & training provided
The role will involve assessing trees within close proximity to overhead power lines and gaining consent from landowners to undertake maintenance work. They will work closely with the Utility Manager in organising the cutting team and communicating with main contractor. Applicant will be responsible for ensuring spans are planned, booked and distributed to the cutting team. Applicant will also have to undertake adhoc audits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
• NPTC Utility Arboriculture qualifications - UA1 UA5 (as a minimum)
• Clean UK driving license (as a minimum)
• Good tree ID knowledge
• Some experience is preferred but not essential
• Have excellent time management & organisation.
• Have a basic computer skills and be able to use email and Excel (although not essential)
• Have a positive, can-do attitude & be highly motivated.
• Be able to work well within a team
• Be well mannered and polite.
• Good influencing and negotiation skills.
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have excellent planning skills.
• 50% office based, 50% field work - must be able to work in all weathers and terrain.
References and a trial will be required.